Golkar Party Chairman, Airlangga Hartarto reacted nonchalantly to the …

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Connie
댓글 0건 조회 6회 작성일 24-09-22 10:00

본문

Additionally, public reaction has been considerable in response to the rumor that Raffi Ahmad and Dico Ganinduto will team up in the upcoming election. If you have just about any queries regarding exactly where in addition to how to utilize Food bank Dependency, you possibly can call us with our web site. As a partner, Chacha Frederica admits she will always stand by Dico Ganinduto's decision to stand in the Central Java Pilkada, including her husband's move to invite Raffi Ahmad to enter the political contest. "As long as my husband is with Raffi, I pray for the best," said Chacha Frederica regarding the Pilkada to the media in the Tendean region, Southern Jakarta, Tuesday. "During the photoshoot, Gigi was also there. So, Gigi and I as wives back our husbands as long as it is positive, good, and beneficial for many people. Yes, we support it," Chacha Frederica added.

The opportunity to meet Head of state Jokowi at an event in GOR Bekasi was a transforming point for Dewi and her fellow entrepreneurs. Ending up being a component of the PNM Mekaar program under BRI in 2021 was a game-changer for Dewi. The story of Dewi and her fellow entrepreneurs in Bekasi is a testimony to the power of determination, tactical monetary management, and the advantages of embracing digital advertising.

However, it is seen as tough because he formerly withdrew from his position as deputy governor of Jakarta to participate in the 2019 Presidential Election. This has caused Sandiaga's advocates, who are part of Rumah SandiUno Indonesia (RSI), to speak out. It is stated that his resignation, currently acting as the Minister of Tourism and Creative Industries, was for the benefit of the people. "Bang Sandiaga Uno's decision to withdraw from the position of DKI Deputy Governor at that time was for the benefit of the people, especially the residents of Jakarta," said RSI Secretary General, Denny H Suryo Prabowo, in his statement on Tuesday (11/6/2024). He noted that Sandiaga is someone who is always fully committed to his work and responsibilities. "Bang Sandiaga is ever prepared to accept responsibilities for the interest of the nation and the citizens of Indonesia. Both in the 2017 DKI Pilgub and the 2019 Presidential Election, the endorsement for Bang Sandi Uno, who ran with Pak Prabowo, from the public was also very large," Denny revealed. According to him, Sandiaga's decision to resign from his position as Deputy Governor of Jakarta was because he did not want to jeopardize the welfare of the people. "Sandi didn't want to demonstrate poor conduct for the people by only taking a leave of absence from his position as deputy governor. He recognized that his tasks as deputy governor were demanding and could not be combined with the equally tough Presidential campaign," Denny clarified. He added that Sandiaga Uno thought it was unfair to the people if he performed half-heartedly, so he decided to resign from his position. "Bang Sandi Uno {felt|believed|thought

I Am Ready Dico Ganinduto aims to give back to the country by competing in the Pilkada. He is genuine and resigned if fate dictates otherwise. "So, whatever the result, I am ready. I am sincere, as long as I make maximum efforts. My intention is to make a positive contribution to the country," he stated.

Airlangga mentioned that his party has not yet decided whether to support the former Governor of West Java, Ridwan Kamil, for the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. However, Golkar has already recommended Ridwan Kamil to participate in the Jakarta and West Java Pilkada. Golkar is still waiting for the survey results to determine Ridwan Kamil's candidacy. Airlangga also asked everyone to wait until August 27, 2024, to see who Golkar will announce as their candidate for Jakarta governor. "We'll wait and see," said Airlangga Hartarto.

The announcement was made at the Party Leadership School (SKP) of the PKS Central Leadership Board (DPP) as a briefing for all elected DPR RI and provincial DPRD members throughout Indonesia at the Sahid Hotel, South Jakarta, Tuesday (25/6/2024). "The DPTP of PKS in the meeting on Thursday, June 20, 2024, decided to nominate Mr. Anies Rasyid Baswedan as the prospective gubernatorial candidate and Mr. Muhammad Sohibul Iman as the prospective vice-gubernatorial candidate, ready to fight for their victory?" said Syaikhu at the Sahid Hotel.

Syaikhu mentioned that some people have already referred to this pair by the acronym AMAN. "We believe the Anies Sohibul Iman pair, some have already called them AMAN. Whatever, it's up to you," continued Syaikhu.

094833300_1685440862-20230530-Pertumbuhan-Ekonomi-Indonesia-Angga-5.jpgThe possibility to fulfill Head of state Jokowi at a gathering in GOR Bekasi was a turning factor for Dewi and her fellow entrepreneurs. The President's acknowledgment not only loaded them with pride however likewise offered as a considerable boost. It highlighted the relevance of supporting small and moderate business (SMEs) and the standard jamu market.

Previously, the President of the Prosperous Justice Party (PKS), Ahmad Syaikhu, officially announced the Anies Baswedan-Sohibul Iman pair for the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. The announcement was the result of a Central Leadership Council (DPTP) PKS meeting on Thursday, June 20, 2024.097361800_1718544210-IMG-20240616-WA0041.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.