There is no deity except You, Exalted are You, Truly, I have been of t…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Denise
댓글 0건 조회 15회 작성일 24-09-02 09:56

본문

Surah Al-Insyirah is the 94th surah in the Quran that was revealed in the city of Makkah. This surah contains 8 verses and has the meaning of "expansion." The Asbabun Nuzul, or the background of the descent of this surah, is associated with the difficult trials faced by Prophet Muhammad SAW while

What time to perform tahajjud prayer is of course something you need to understand before learning the procedure for tahajjud prayer. If you have any inquiries about where by and how to use Religious coexistence insights, you can speak to us at the page. When to do tahajjud prayer is recommended to be done in the last third of the night. What time to perform tahajjud prayer can be done at the beginning, middle, or end of the

La ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzolimin is a phrase of remembrance and prayer that was recited by Prophet Yunus. He was a prophet from the Abrahamic religion known for reading the dhikr la ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzolimin repeatedly to seek assistance from Allah SWT (his Lord) to remove

the sun's heat."
"So, the young camel is sunbathing. So, when it starts to feel warm around 9 o'clock. That's the better time for Dhuha prayer. It is said to be when the sun rises about a quarter of the day, approximately 3 hours from sunri

l muslimiin.

Meaning: "Allah is the Greatest, His greatness is perfect. All praise belongs to Allah, praise that is abundant. And glory be to Allah in the morning and evening. I have turned my face to the One who created the heavens and the earth, with full sincerity and submission, and I am not among those who associate partners with Allah. Indeed, my prayer, my worship, my life, and my death are all for Allah, the Lord of all worlds. He has no partner, and with that I am commanded, an

After reciting the prayer intention, continue by raising both hands and reciting اللّٰهُ أَكْبَر (Allāhu Akbar). Then place the hands over the chest and continue with reciting

fficulties.
In general, the Asbabun Nuzul of Surah Al-Insyirah illustrates the challenging situation faced by the Prophet and his companions, while giving them faith, belief, and solace in his prophetic mission amidst t

لِحِيْنَ
Allâhumma innad dlahâ'a dlahâ'uka, wal bahâ'a bahâ'uka, wal jamâla jamâluka, wal quwwata quwwatuka, wal qudrata qudratuka, wal ishmata ishmatuka. Allâhuma in kâna rizqî fis samâ'i fa anzilhu, wa inkâna fil ardhi fa akhrijhu, wa inkâna mu'siran (mu'assaran) fa yassirhu, wa in kâna harâman fa thahhirhu, wa inkâna ba'îdan fa qarribhu, bi haqqi dlahâ'ika wa bahâ'ika wa jamâlika wa quwwatika wa qudratika, âtinî mâ ata

"Our Lord -Tabaroka wa Ta'ala- descends every night to the lowest heaven when the last third of the night remains. Then Allah says, "Who supplicates to Me so that I may answer him? Who asks Me so that I may give him? Who seeks My forgiveness so that I may forgive

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.