A single foot of the Indonesian U-23 national squad has already steppe…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Taren Ogrady
댓글 0건 조회 62회 작성일 24-08-21 00:44

본문

eed rock climbing have not yet begun.
Meanwhile, the badminton event remains in the group phase. At present, Japan continues to be at the summit of the Paris Olympics 2024 medal tally with a sum of 12 medals, co

Liputan6.com, Paris - A refresh on the medal standings for the Olympic Games 2024 on Tuesday afternoon (30/7/2024) at 15:00 WIB. The Team Indonesia has yet to obtained any medals because their key sports weight lifti

top form at the Paris 2024 Olympics.
"Personally, overcoming that, well, I've written down my goals and dreams. So when I experienced an injury, I concentrated on how to recover. To chase that dream," said Zohri, who also

094814000_1722450265-20240731_-_NOC_-_OP24_-_NAIF_-_Badminton_-_Women_s_Singles_Group_G__Gregoria_Mariska_Tunjung__INA__2-0_Tereza_Svabikova__CZE__-04.jpgl Affairs of PP PBSI Bambang Roedyanto. As the third seed, Jojo, Jonatan's nickname, was not given an advantage compared to Danish player Anders Antonsen who is seeded fourth. Jonatan, who will participate in Group L, needs to play three times in the group st

069256000_1709725600-Desak_Made_3.jpglite level.
"From what I observe, the four athletes who made it are rather stable mentally and have already ruled international podiums. So they're not novices. I believe they are prepared to become world champions at the Olympic

ch capital.
"Minimum two gold medals. Pray that we obtain two," she expressed when met at the unveiling ceremony of the Indonesian Team's jersey for the 2024 Paris Olympics at The Dharmawangsa Jakarta, on

s top representative during the game.
Gregoria Mariska Tunjung secured a spot in the quarter-finals of the Paris 2024 Olympics in the women's singles badminton category after defeating the player from the Czech Republic, Tereza Svabikova, at the Port

th heat with a time of 10.26 seconds.
"My target has remained constant since the beginning. From 2019, I set this target, but due to multiple injuries, I haven't reached it to date. And my target for tomorrow is to run under 10 s

ile Antonsen only 5 times. Video news about the Minister of Youth and Sports (Menpora), Dito Ariotedjo, mentioning that the Indonesian Contingent has the possibility to get gold medals

Anticipating Asia's Qualifier

The football competition at the Paris Olympics is now anticipating the representative from the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) who will take Group A if they win against Guinea U-23, as well as repr

t climbing.
The head of the Indonesian Rock Climbing Federation (FPTI), Yenny Wahid, has high hopes for her athletes at the 2024 Paris Olympics. Yenny expects that two gold medals could be secured from

m again, so it's like starting over."
"However, that's not an justification. In this Olympics, the schedule is like this, unlike the world tour. Certainly, this is a hurdle that I must overcome as well. Hope

Bola.com, Jakarta - Indonesian runner, Lalu Muhammad Zohri, is still focused on his goal, particularly for the 2024 Olympics in Paris. The sportsman from Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara wants to a

lay today and in the future as well."
"Certainly the crowd, but I don't mean when Indonesia is very noisy. It's lively but still somewhat calm. Maybe that's one thing to remember. Also, I often imagine pressured situations because they affect me. I think about what I vi

Liputan6.com, Doha - A single step of the Garuda Muda team has now stepped on the road to the Paris 2024 Olympics. Yes, just one more step, and the team known

Naturally, athletes competing in a sporting event as significant as the Olympics would feel immense stress. If you have any questions regarding where and how to use cross-cultural sports events, you can contact us at our web-page. However, the sprinter from West Nusa Tenggara confesses th

011135900_1722046954-ATK_PN_NL_Olympic_Paris_2024_Schedule_Indonesia_27_Juli.jpgheld 26 July to 11 August this year.
Meanwhile, the fourth-placed team in the U-23 Asian Cup will participate in a play-off for the Paris Olympics facing the fourth-ranked team from the 2023 U-23 Africa Cup of Nations, th

Olympic History

The Indonesia's U-23 squad will take on either the Uzbekistan U-23 National Team or the Saudi Arabia U-23 National Team in the U-23 Asian Cup semifinals at Abdullah bin Khalifa Stadium, Doha, ear

matic penalty shootout.

A news video highlights the Indonesian U-23 National Team coach, Shin Tae-yong, during a media briefing in Doha on Wednesday (24/4/2024), stating that he had identified the key

ed," stated Gregoria Mariska Tunjung.
"I compete in singles, without a partner, there's a coach behind me too, but we can't communicate, so the cheering definitely helps me more motivated and sense that I have support. Since they always cheer whether I win

ded with a 2-2 draw over 120 minutes.
The Indonesia's U-23 squad's two goals were scored by Rafael Struick in the 15th and 45+3rd minutes. Meanwhile, South Korea U-23's two goals came from an unfortunate own goal by Komang Teguh in the 45th minute an

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.