The History Of Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Isabell Naylor
댓글 0건 조회 12회 작성일 24-05-13 03:47

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and pamper yourself with Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual Planet Spa. These inexpensive items are ideal for relaxing at home!

Relax your skin in the Mediterranean beauty secret of ultra-moisturizing olive oil and the refreshing scents of crisp greens and sandalwood. Gently massage scrub over the body, focusing on rough areas, then rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

The Olive Oil scrub is energizing and revitalizing.

Reveal smoother, more softer skin with this revitalizing body scrub utilizing the Mediterranean beauty secret of ultra-moisturizing olive oil. This scrub is formulated with seaweed extracts and pumice to help polish the skin. It will leave your skin feeling energized and reenergized. Add your favorite essential oils (like lavender) for a relaxing and relaxing addition to your at-home spa treatment. This scrub can be used on hands, feet and body. It can be combined with a ratio of raw or white sugar to your preferred level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and smells wonderful. Made with natural ingredients and is free of harmful chemicals.

Use this nourishing body scrub to exfoliate and reenergize your skin. Apply it once per week or more. After using, rinse thoroughly and store the remainder in a caddy for a shower for easy application.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleaning Solution

This deep cleansing gel containing activated charcoal helps to draw out impurities while leaving your skin soft and hydrated. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts help cleanse without causing irritation or drying. for sensitive or dry skin.

This is a great product to use for everyday use. It doesn't really exfoliate, so if you want a real scrub I would choose a different. It is a great cleanser and has a subtle chocolate scent. It is not very expensive and can be found at Avon.

I would recommend this product to other people and it's worth trying. avon planet spa pillow mist will be there for you if you aren't satisfied with the purchase.

This product has kept my skin soft for a long time. It has a pleasant scent of chocolate and is simple to remove. I will continue to use this. It's a great option for those with a busy schedule, or anyone who requires an easy method to keep their skin healthy and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub is specifically designed to get rid of dead cells and smoothen the skin. It has extracts of green tea that is known for its ability to stimulate the skin. It also has a refreshing scent of lemons and bergamo. It's one of my favorites, and I love how it transforms my skin's look and feel.

The Energise Energise ritual line includes the body scrub, a facial spray, Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is cruelty-free and paraben-free.

It is recommended to apply it at least 1-2 times a week and apply a small amount on your clean skin. Massage gently, paying special attention to rough areas like knees, elbows, and feet. After that, wash thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will revive your face and soothe your skin. This hydrating facial mist is blended with Chinese green-tea extract to help defend against environmental aggressors, avon planet spa sleep ritual and provide you with radiant, fresh skin. Use 1-2 times per week, putting your hands 8-10 inches away from your face and closing your eyes to spray over the skin. Avoid spraying into the eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, soft skin.

This product has been dermatologically tested. It is free from sulfates and parabens.

This Planet Spa body set includes the cleansing scrub and a facial spritz and a solid cleanser containing Chinese green tea extract. It includes: planet spa sleep serenity Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), Planet Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift box.

The Energise Body Butter

Get a creamy, rich body cream that hydrates and soothes dry skin. Made from golden Ayurvedic milk, this body butter balances your skin tone and leaves it soft and soft. It is ideal after waxing or depilation or even use it every day to help reduce the appearance of dryness.

Infused with uplifting pine and bergamot essential oils and Chinese green tea extract, this moisturiser that is non-greasy absorbs quickly to leave skin soft and silky. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise collection and is created to pamper and lift your senses.

LOGO-13.jpegThis kit lets you pamper yourself and recreate the relaxing spa experience at home. This kit includes a rejuvenating scrub, facial spray and body butter infused with Chinese green tea extract. This kit is a wonderful gift for someone who deserves to be treated.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.