Indonesian U-23 national team defeated as Iraq accompanies Japan and U…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Logan
댓글 0건 조회 6회 작성일 24-08-22 09:10

본문

Bola.net, Jakarta - Current medal count for the 2024 Olympics, Tuesday July 30, 2024 in the morning Western Indonesia Time. Indonesia still hasn't secured any medals as its key sports weightlifting an

Ivar Jenner and Nathan Tjoe-A-On are irreplaceable as the double pivot in the Indonesia U-23 national team. Pratama Arhan has also locked down the left wingback position. The uncer

I had never overcome him," he stated.
"Before the WSL Rio, I was unsure whether I could overcome him or not. But after I succeeded in beating him, eventually that self-assurance grew again. I happened to defeat him in the first rou

The trident of Witan Sulaeman-Rafael Struick-Marselino Ferdinan will once again be the key players for the Indonesia Under-23 squad in the forward line. The three often play flexibly and i

ting Range, Jakarta, on Wednesday.

The athlete from Bogor, West Java, was able to rebound and advance to the final of the men's 10-meter air rifle event. This happened despite he had at first felt discouraged in the qualifying round because he wa

ace match of the 2024 U-23 Asian Cup.
Facing Iraq at Abdullah bin Khalifa Stadium, Doha, on Thursday (3/5/2024) evening WIB, the Young Garuda squad surrendered with a score of 1-2. However, Shin Tae-yong's charges had succeeded to go ahead first th

in the 2024 U-23 Asian Cup semifinal.
The Indonesian Minister of Youth and Sports, Dito Ariotedjo, and the PSSI Chairman, Erick Thohir, have requested the Japanese Government to encourage Cerezo Osaka to allow Justin Hubner to join the Indonesian U-2

mble in front of the opponent's goal.
The incident originated from an Iraq U-23 corner kick. Pratama Arhan lost the duel with Iraq U-23 striker, Nihad Mohammed Watifi, who provided a headed pass to Zaid Tahseen Hanttosh

ges to undercooked meat being served.
"Rather than partaking in the food at the athletes' village, our athletes opt to fast. So, we had to import chefs directly from England to come here," declared the Chief Executive o

ay (3/5/2024) in the early hours WIB.
The contest between the Indonesian U-23 National Team and Iraq was fierce. The Indonesian U-23 National Team secured the lead in the 19th minute. Ivar Jenner managed to breach Iraq U-23's goal thr

f the 2024 Olympics on July 24, 2024.
"The thieves showed up at the practice venue and burglarized us, at the Olympics. We chose not to say anything after practice, I believe it wouldn't be beneficial. However, it's obviously distressing that incidents like this take place," stated Argentina

018049900_1626971892-Olimpiade_2020_-_Ilustrasi_Medali.jpgn questioned on Saturday (13/7/2024).
Rio Waida personally will depart for Tahiti on July 17 as preparation for trying out the waves and acclimatizing to the climate before the competition which

eably to fill each other's positions.
Specifically for Marselino Ferdinan, he can respond to criticism and abuse from netizens by becoming a team player when facing Guinea U-23. The 19-year-old player doesn't need to control the ball much, but i

This situation requires coach Shin Tae-yong to think hard to find ideal replacements for Rizky Ridho and Justin Hubner. To replace Rizky Ridho's role, the South

Indonesia at the 2024 Paris Olympics.
According to, practicing with the waves alone can last 4-5 hours. Moreover, the waves in Bali at the moment are not tough enough for Rio Waida. On the other hand, in Tahiti, waves can atta

Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto.
Staff from the Indonesian contingent were assisted by volunteers in installing the AC. "Because the weather in Paris is now hot, as it's summer, we need AC," explained a staff member fr

i and the Japanese surfer, Reo Inaba.
"The contest in the first round is actually ordinary because we have often faced each other. I too frequently challenge them. Evidently, whoever it is, it's all the same to me," he explained. Evidently, the 24-year-old surfer

be used for the 2024 Paris Olympics.
Not only that, he's even more confident because he will meet the Italian surfer, Leonardo Fioravanti, in the first round of heat 8. They have encountered each other before at the WSL Rio Pro i

nnot be fielded in the upcoming game.
Currently, Justin Hubner is in Japan to represent his club, Cerezo Osaka. Meanwhile, Rizky Ridho got a two-match suspension due to the red card he was shown when playing against Uz

A few hours before the 2024 Olympics inauguration, Paris experienced a serious issue. Eurostar announced that several trains to Paris had been cancelled or delayed d

s continued by Zaid Tahseen Hanttosh.
Iraq's star, Ali Jassim secured his team's victory through a goal in extra time, precisely in the 96th minute. The player wearing number 7 took full advantage of Justin Hubner's mistake to defeat Erna

If you have any concerns pertaining to where and how to make use of football talent worldwide, you can contact us at the page.010404300_1652859774-20220518IY_Menembak_Campuran_Fathur_Gustafian_dan_Citra_Dewi_Resti_5.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.