Arief Rachadiono Wismansyah, who has served as the Chief of Tangerang …

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Roscoe Kenyon
댓글 0건 조회 5회 작성일 24-09-22 10:33

본문

n"As the Chairman of the Indonesian Solidarity Party, I am giving a recommendation letter as a form of our support to the candidate pair, Mr. Ahmad Ali and Mr. Abdul Karim Aljufri, as governor and deputy governor candidates for Central Sulawesi for 2024-2029," said PSI Chairman Kaesang Pangarep at the PSI Central Executive Board, Central Jakarta, Friday (June 7, 2024)

055103100_1692346154-IMG-20230818-WA0010-01.jpegnCombating hoaxes is akin to fighting ignorance. This is the principle behind the creation of the Cek Fakta Liputan6.com Channel in 2018, which remains active in providing media literacy to the broader community. Since July 2, 2018, Cek Fakta Liputan6.com has joined the International Fact-Checking Network (IFCN) and become a partner of Facebook. We are also part of the cekfakta.com initiative. Our cooperation with any party will not affect our independence

070614600_1707981286-Screen_Shot_2024-02-15_at_13.32.59.jpgMa'ruf highlighted several issues that should be addressed by KPI and all broadcasting stakeholders attending the event. He requested that KPI continue to monitor and supervise broadcasts by referring to the Broadcasting Code of Conduct (P3) and the Broadcasting Program Standards (SPS)

Minister Amran likewise shared his pride and happiness over Indonesia's performance. "Happy with the Indonesian National Group's fight, their perseverance and the incredible attacks they built," he specified. This triumph was more than just a win in a football suit; it was a testament to the effort, approach, and spirit of the Indonesian team.

PDIP Secretary General Hasto Kristiyanto commented on the discussion about a duet between Anies Baswedan and Basuki Tjahaja Purnama, also known as Ahok, as governor and deputy governor candidates in the Jakarta Pilkada. Hasto stated that his party is open to the nation's best talents.

"I urge that the upcoming broadcasting bill aligns with the ideals of a democratic state that respects the nation's character and the noble values of Pancasila. KPI's future role must be strengthened to effectively fulfill its duties, represent public interests, uphold national morality, and support the unity of the Republic of Indonesia (NKRI)," said Ma'ruf

"Whether through the civil service, retired military and police, socio-cultural groups, professional groups such as doctors, cultural figures, engineers, agricultural experts, and all other professionals can join PDIP," said Hasto.

Moreover, the voter base of the Ali-Abdul pair was also a factor for PSI in recommending them. "Even though we have many potential cadres in Central Sulawesi, we must be realistic, this pair is the strongest and aligns with us, so why not," said Kaesang

This decision is inspired by his commitment to provide a fresh option, presenting a unique vision and expertise to the people of Banten, outside the long-standing ruling dynasty in the region. Wismansyah's tenure in Tangerang has been noted for innovation in city management and inclusive infrastructure development, creating a strong foundation to advance Banten Province. In this context, he is resolved to advocating for social justice, sustainable growth, and equitable development throughout Banten. Arief expressed his readiness to face the challenges of the Banten election with a vision aimed at positive progress and improvements for all societal layers. He shared that his decision to run was initially unexpected, but the encouragement from the community and his family made him reevaluate. He noted that a meeting with Vice President Ma'ruf Amin significantly influenced his decision to run. "I was asked by Mr. Ma’ruf Amin, and we had a meeting. He inquired, are you really running, Mr. Arief? If you want to run, you have to win; if you’re not sure you can win, don’t run, he said. I thought he was right. Eventually, on Monday afternoon, I decided to run," Arief said when spoken to in the Karawaci neighborhood of Tangerang City, June 23, 2024. Arief also conveyed his views on the prevailing political dynasty in Banten, noting the polarization in the community related to this dominance. Nevertheless, he is optimistic about contending with renowned contenders in the region. "I hope to partner with the Banten community to build together, including with the existing dynasties," he added. Arief stressed his readiness to collaborate with various parties for the development of Banten, without neglecting the interests of the people. "Whatever the outcome, I hope the next leadership can offer the best for Banten," he concluded. With this step, Arief Rachadiono Wismansyah calls upon the people of Banten to endorse a shared vision in developing the region through the upcoming election.

nThe survey population includes all Indonesian citizens in Central Sulawesi who have the right to vote, namely those aged 17 or older, or those who are married when the survey is conducted . The sample was drawn using the multistage random sampling method . The sample size in this survey is 1,200 individuals. Assuming a simple random sampling method, a sample size of 1,200 respondents has a margin of error of ± 2.9% with a 95% confidence level. The samples come from all districts/cities in Central Sulawesi, proportionally distributed

In case you have just about any queries regarding wherever as well as the best way to make use of Medical partner search, you are able to e mail us on our page.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.