Becoming the Inaugural Athlete to Symbolize Indonesia at the 2024 Olym…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Joni
댓글 0건 조회 12회 작성일 24-08-22 02:30

본문

071326400_1720635878-20240710AA_Pengukuhan_Atlet_Olimpiade_2024-05.JPGparticipated by athletes from Indonesia. Four Indonesian representatives will compete in the Olympic 2024 badminton event today. The Indonesian women's doubles, Apriyani Rahayu/Siti Fadia Silva Ramdhani, will face the Chine

049434900_1563284001-20190716IQ_Praveen_Jordan-Melati_Oktavianti_04.JPGcompete for medals on Sunday night WIB. Meanwhile, from the rowing sport, La Memo will perform again. He will compete in the repechage phase 2 which will be broadcast on Sunday afternoon. Then in the judo sport, Maryam Maharani will compete

Arsjad Rasjid said that Indonesia gained precious experience from Berlin. The Red and White Team was even able to contend at the world's top archery level by overcoming strong teams and making it to the semifinals. This acts as a exce

ce the sweetness of playing in the Olympics. Moreover, there was a particular policy that made Pele feel even more disappointed. Countries from UEFA and CONMEBOL were permitted only to field players who

Liputan6.com, Paris - There are 26 sports Olympic 2024 that will be broadcast live through live streaming on Vidio throughout Sunday (28/7/2024) until Monday (29/7/2024) early morning WIB. Five of them wi

e 16th round of the 52 kg women's event. Meanwhile in the surfing sport, Rio Waida will perform again in the second round which will be held on Monday (29/7/2024) morning WIB, where he will compete with South African surfer, Jordy S

t the 2024 Olympics in Paris, France.
Anindya disclosed this information during an gathering titled "Preserving Collective Spirit Towards Raising the Red and White". This meeting was held to address

previous instances in 1900 and 1924.
A total of 182 countries competing in the 2024 Paris Olympics. A total of 32 disciplines and 329 different events will be competed in. The Indonesian contingent is fielding 2

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Program of Indonesian contingent's matches at the Olympic Games 2024 in Paris. This grand sports competition will be broadcast by the Emtek Group, namely SCTV, M

veteran players with substantial experience. Olympic soccer gives an opportunity for young players to learn from renowned veterans. Although the World Cup is more widely followed, many footballers dili

ite flag in Paris," said Djoko Pekik.
"We also extend our appreciation not only to the athlete but also to the club, supporting parents, the Perpani Regency, the City KONI that oversees them, and then the DIY Perpani Regional Board, which undoubtedly serves as an institution that provides support to Arif until he ultimately attained the posi

's preparation for the 2024 Olympics.
At present, Indonesia has confirmed seven athletes for the 2024 Olympics. They are Diananda Choirunisa (archery), Arif Dwi Pangestu (archery), Rifda Irfanaluthfi (gymnastics), Desak Made Rita Kusuma Dewi (sport climbing), Rahmad Adi Mulyono (sport climbing), Fathur

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Soccer Olympics has a slightly strange atmosphere but still enchanting. This tournament is specially designed for young players under the age of 23, but also features world-

the final round with a score of 4-6.
"Although Arif placed fourth, we can confirm that Arif has earned an Olympic ticket for Paris 2024 because Mete Gazoz, the world champion in this event, had already secured an Olympic ticket through the Turkish men's team," said the President of PB Perpani, Arsjad Rasji

inese pair, Liang Weikeng/Wang Chang.
At the same time, Indonesia's two male singles players, Jonatan Christie and Anthony Ginting, as well as Apriyani Rahayu/Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti in the women's doubles event, and Rinov Rivaldy/Pitha Haningtyas Mentari, have already

d succeed at the Paris 2024 Olympics.
"On behalf of KONI DIY, we acknowledge and feel proud of Mas Arif Dwi Pangestu's accomplishment in making it for the Paris 2024 Olympics. This is an asset not only for DIY but also for the nation, and we truly hope he can raise the R

the indications," explained Anindya.
"We at the CdM are closely working with the NOC because there is a dedicated task force for qualifying events and of course are preparing assessments for the Paris Olympics. Surely, the hope of every Indonesian is to obtain a b

a ticket for the Paris 2024 Olympics.
Arif Dwi Pangestu emerges as the first Indonesian athlete to assure his position in the prestigious quadrennial Olympic Games as one of the semifinalists at the 2023 World Archery Championships in Be

tatives will secure tickets to Paris.
"Alhamdulillah, I managed to secure the first ticket for Indonesia. I hope more will get Olympic tickets, especially for If you loved this short article and you would like to get more facts concerning global football developments kindly see the website. the Indonesian archery team," Arif Dwi sai

rters on Monday (7/8/2023) afternoon.
"This is my second Olympic ticket, and I want to practice even more enthusiastically to be able to secure a medal at the Olympics. I was apprehensive about vying with the seniors, but I was confident I could do it, and

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.