The Reasons Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Is Everyone's Obsession I…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Gerald Perdue
댓글 0건 조회 20회 작성일 24-03-24 19:10

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

311135906_1281855972636056_2987376612771239945_nlow.jpgThe theft of vehicles is on the rise and this includes keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it is configured with a specific pin code. It's tiny and taped into the loom of the vehicle, making it nearly impossible for thieves to find. It also sends instant text alerts on your cell phone to notify you if the car is moved.

The detection

Ghost is the smallest GPS alarm available on the market. It can be installed discreetly in your vehicle, so that thieves cannot discover it. It tracks GPS locations and also transmits a cellular signal to your mobile phone whenever your vehicle moves. This lets you track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a more precise way of tracking your car than the LoJack system which can take days for police to track down your vehicle. ghost installations review Alarm is simple to use and is able to be used wherever your phone is able to receive text alerts and has a cell network. This puts you in front of thieves that don't wish to be traced. It's also easy to hide so that thieves cannot tamper with it.

Message alerts

autowatch ghost installation birmingham ghost installers - have a peek here - Alarm is the world's the smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It is connected to your cell phone through text messaging, meaning it can be used on any phone capable of receiving messages via text. Message alerts include "movement" detection, a link to Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle, and an instant "movement detection". Message commands include ARM, Autowatch Ghost Installers DISARM, GPS and autowatch ghost installers Help. You can also receive a list of commands by texting the word "List Commands". Alerts to messages help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.